Careers with Sanchit Solutions
We are actively searching for full-time professionals in website design, software development, content development and software sales. Apart from relevant and proven expertise in the domain area, you will need to possess good communication skills and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
Software Developer - PHP (MVC)
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards).
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Strong backend development aptitude using web-services and MVC.
- Develop web applications using CodeIgniter, Core PHP and customization to the requirement.
- Experience in any PHP frameworks, preferably CodeIgnitor.
- Should have good exposure with working on web services.
- Experience in developing application in PHP, MySQL, and Apache.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in using Git.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Sound knowledge of Bootstrap Framework.
- Strong communication skill.
We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design of engaging user experiences. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative design environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website, apps.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing.
- Creates mocks/prototypes and html’ize the same once approved.
- Researching interaction design trends.
- Researching technology trends.
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for Web applications which leverage emergent technologies and mobile devices.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0 is a must.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field is an added advantage.
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
Let’s see what you will need to nail this gig:
- You are savvy in Digital marketing.
- You are interested in content writing.
- You are a graduate and somebody who conquered English exams in high school.
- You love social media.
Your gig is all about:
- Creating original articles and website content for our blogs, and client websites.
- Create and Maintain article calendars, PostPlanner for social media.
- Updating content for company’s social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Making content for marketing and promotional media.
- Research on latest in tech and hosting industry.
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know Sanchit Solutions & value addition Sanchit Solutions can bring to their respective business. This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within assigned region.
- To generate leads from given source/database & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Must have One Yr of Exp. in Field Sales in an IT Company.
- Should have scored min 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation. Preferably an MBA.
- Thorough with MS Excel, Power- point and Visio (added advantage).
- Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies used in Web Design & Web Application Development (added advantage).
Are you looking for a workplace that can ignite your passion to excel?
If you think you have it in you, we should talk.
Please mail the following details along with your Resume at: careers[at]sanchitsolutions.net
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Joining time required
4. Current location
5. Immediate contact number